- Advertisements are running in a community newspaper, The Villager, as well as four local church bulletins.
- Marketing team has received over 80 phone calls from new construction site signage and first ad runs in the last two weeks.
- 22 people attended the first ‘Lunch & Learn’ at Salut Restaurant. Four follow up meetings were scheduled from this event and one deposit has been received.
- 10,000 direct mail post cards will be sent to age and income qualified residents in surrounding zip codes the week of June 3 to advertise the second ‘Lunch & Learn’ scheduled for June 26.
- 16 direct mailers were sent to geriatric case managers, who assist seniors and their families find the right place for their new home.
- Below grade garage concrete slab is 100% complete.
- Backfill around building is 95% complete.
- Framing continues on third floor with fourth floor trusses beginning on east end of the development
- Plumbing rough-ins and mechanical beginning at first floor residential units.
Next 2 weeks:
- Framing continues with Zone A completion in mid-June and Zone B completion in mid-July.
- Storm water retention system will start June 10.