Premier Housing Management is seeking experienced Snow Removal/Landscape Technician to join our team
(immediate openings!). The primary responsibility is to maintain the grounds at our properties in the Twin Cities area
to ensure a clean, safe, environment.
- Removes snow and ice at properties by shoveling and plowing.
- Applies ice melt to sidewalks and other traffic areas.
- Operates riding and walk-behind lawn mowers to maintain the grounds of properties.
- Cleans up the property by trimming, raking, edging, blowing leaves and grass and fertilizing.
- Performs spring and fall clean-ups of the properties in preparation for the next season.
- Maintains plants and shrubs by planting, seeding and weeding.
- Loads equipment on trailers as needed.
- Must be reliable and able to handle a physically demanding position.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years prior experience with a professional lawn service/landscaping company, including operating a riding
zero-turn mower, trimming, blowing, edging, and fertilizing
|Job Category||Part Time|