The primary responsibility is to improve property performance and tenant experience by assisting tenants in achieving housing stability.
- Improve tenant experience and build community within the building by coordinating resident events.
- Assist with the development and execution of workshops and resident resources as directed by the Regional Manager and Property Managers.
- Assist tenants with accessing a wide array of services and resources, including housekeeping services, county resources, rental assistance programs, financial literacy resources, etc.
- Assist tenants in developing goal plans for housing stability and self-sufficiency.
- Support tenants in preparations during building renovation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with tenants through proactive and reliable service.
- Log all tenant interaction in Yardi software.
- Maintain confidentiality with all resident and company information.
- Demonstrate regular and consistent attendance as outlined by company policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Regional Manager.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks.
- Willingness to learn.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient on the computer.
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
- Basic understanding of Affordable Housing Programs.
- Commitment to the property performance.
- Ability to adhere to data privacy requirements.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your
own transportation. 1 Revised 4/2019
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one-year experience working with low-income seniors or families of
diverse backgrounds and culture.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer service setting.
- Working knowledge of Yardi, Microsoft products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to enter data into a computer.
- Walking and stair climbing.
|Job Category||Full Time|