The primary responsibility is to assist in the daily operations of the property by greeting guests, answering the phone system and supporting the Property Manager.
- Provide support for the property by assisting the Property Manager with their daily functions and projects.
- Operate the telephone system to ensure all callers are handled in an efficient/respectful manner.
- Complete clerical duties such as mailing, faxing, filing and other projects.
- Greet all walk-in guests and provide them with exceptional customer service.
- Assist with rent collection each month.
- Complete coding of invoices for accounts payable.
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and consistent use of Yardi software.
- Navigates throughout the Yardi software on a consistent basis.
- Demonstrates regular and consistent attendance as outlined by company policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient on the computer
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and consistent use of YARDI software
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Basic understanding of Affordable Housing Programs
- Commitment to the property performance
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of one year experience in a receptionist, clerical or office environment.
- Working knowledge of Yardi, Microsoft products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to enter data into a computer.
- Walking and stair climbing.
|Job Category||Part Time|