Premier Housing Management is currently seeking a Property Manager in Waterloo, IA. This position is MondayFriday, 15-20 hours per week. The Property Manager will be responsible to manage the daily operations of the property and supervise the maintenance staff.
- Markets the property in order to meet occupancy requirements.
- Meets all legal and regulatory standards in the management of the property.
- Manages the property staff and encourages growth and development.
- Maintains a clean and safe property for the residents.
- Strong marketing and leasing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent four years experience in property management, business or real estate.
- Previous experience with Section 8 and Tax Credit housing and knowledge of government subsidy programs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in leasing and staff supervision.
|Job Category||Part Time|