Premier Housing Management is seeking multiple Property Managers to manage our properties in the Twin Cities area. The primary responsibility is to manage the daily operations of the property in order to provide a fiscally sound, well-maintained and socially healthy apartment community.
** Must have Section 8/Tax Credit experience to be considered **
** This position is eligible for a $1750 sign-on bonus after 6 months of work and another $1750 bonus after 1 year of employment with us!
- Maintains a fiscally sound property by meeting all deadlines and adhering to the property budget.
- Markets the property in order to meet occupancy requirements.
- Meets all legal and regulatory standards in the management of the property.
- Manages the property staff and encourages growth and development.
- Maintains a clean and safe property for the residents.
- Strong marketing and leasing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects or tasks
- Demonstrates a clear understanding and consistent use of YARDI software and EZ Labor
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent four years experience in property management, business or real estate.
- Previous experience with Section 8 and Tax Credit housing and knowledge of government subsidy programs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in leasing and staff supervision.
|Job Category||Full Time|