Premier Housing Management is seeking a experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team in Rochester, MN. This will be a part-time position, 15-20 hours per week. The primary responsibility is to complete daily and preventative building, unit, and grounds maintenance at our housing communities.
** This position is eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus after 6 months of work and another $500 bonus after 12 months of work with us!
- Completes general and preventive maintenance daily.
- Completes resident maintenance requests and repairs in a timely manner.
- Inspects building/grounds daily and makes needed repairs.
- Inspects vacant units and completes repairs before new resident moves in.
- Assists with preventive maintenance program.
- Responds to after hour’s emergency calls.
- Performs seasonally appropriate grounds maintenance.
- Removes snow and ice from walkways, steps, and parking lot.
- Rakes leaves, mows lawns, plants greenery, prune trees, etc.
- Ensures a neat and clean property appearance.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to trouble shoot maintenance problems
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years residential maintenance experience, building maintenance or residential construction or equivalent certification.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification.
- Post secondary courses in electrical, plumbing and heating or equivalent industry certification preferred.
- Must provide own hand tools
|Job Category||Part Time|