Premier Housing Management LLC is seeking experienced Maintenance Technicians to join our team. This position will be strictly on-call for nights and weekends on an as-needed basis. There would be no guarantee of weekly hours. The primary responsibility is to respond to after-hours emergency calls at our housing communities in the Twin Cities.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to trouble shoot maintenance problems
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated record keeping skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of two years residential maintenance experience, building maintenance or residential construction or equivalent certification.
- High School diploma or equivalent certification.
- Post secondary courses in electrical, plumbing and heating or equivalent industry certification preferred.
- Ability to push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to kneel, crouch, and stoop
- Ability to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, pull, manipulate tools, machinery, objects
- Ability to climb a ladder and work above ground
- Must provide own hand tools
|Job Category||Full Time, Part Time|