The primary responsibility is to maintain the grounds at all properties to ensure a clean, safe, environment.
- Operates riding and walk-behind lawn mowers to maintain the grounds of properties
- Cleans up the property by trimming, raking, edging, blowing leaves and grass and fertilizing.
- Performs spring and fall clean-ups of the properties in preparation for the next season
- Maintains plants and shrubs by planting, seeding and weeding.
- Loads equipment on trailers as needed.
- Removes snow and ice at properties by shoveling and plowing.
- Applies ice melt to sidewalks and other traffic areas.
- Cleans and performs preventative maintenance on all equipment and vehicles.
Demonstrates regular and consistent attendance as outlined by company policies and procedures. Performs all other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be reliable and able to handle a physically demanding position.
- Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years prior experience with a professional lawn service/landscaping company, including operating a riding zero-turn mower, trimming, blowing, edging, and fertilizing.
- Ability to push, pull, lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to kneel, crouch, and stoop
- Ability to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders
- Ability to carry up to 50 pounds
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, pull, manipulate tools, machinery, objects
- Ability to climb a ladder and work above ground
|Job Category||Full Time|