The primary responsibility is to perform general upkeep of the site and provide a clean environment for the residents.
- Performs light maintenance at the property
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for residents.
- Cleans vacant units thoroughly for new occupants in accordance with the cleaning checklist.
- Ensures that all common areas are clean and litter free, including vacuuming, dusting, windows, stairwells and bathrooms.
- Regularly inspects common areas for adequate lighting.
- Picks up trash around the property.
- Performs year round grounds maintenance including snow and ice removal if needed.
- Performs minor building/unit maintenance repairs.
- Writes up work orders for maintenance from requests by residents.
- Resets circuit breakers, change switch/outlet plates, replace light bulbs.
- Shuts off water valves when necessary.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties.
- Communicates management issues with residents
- Reports policy violations
- Demonstrates regular and consistent attendance as outlined by company policies and procedures.
- Performs all other projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated basic mechanical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to multiple locations as necessary with your own transportation
Education and Experience
- Minimum of six months work experience
- Ability to kneel, crouch, stoop
- Ability to climb stairs
- Ability to push and pull up to 50 pounds
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work in a variety of outdoor weather conditions
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders
- Ability to use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, pull, manipulate tools, machinery, objects
- Ability to work above ground
|Job Category||Part Time|