The primary responsibility is to greet visitors, answer phones, keep the building secure, and provide administrative support to the Property Manager and other site staff.
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls, visitors and residents and takes phone messages.
- Receives and assists with resident complaints and reports to the Property Manager.
- Takes down maintenance work order requests.
- Attends to building janitorial needs as directed or in response to an emergency.
- Maintains the visitor sign-in logbook and updates the Property Manager of visitor issues.
- Completes logbook entries documenting activities that occurred in the building.
- Conducts regular rounds of the building to ensure the building is safe and secure.
- Monitors the security cameras to identify any areas of concern.
- Provides access to the building as appropriate for emergency personnel, service deliveries, etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of all correspondence or documents.
- Follows all policies and procedures to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Complies with all fair housing laws.
- Demonstrates regular and consistent attendance as outlined by company policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of experience working with a front-desk/property monitoring environment or equivalent.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) applications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent four years experience in property management, business or real estate.
- Knowledge of government subsidy programs.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in leasing and staff supervision.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds unassisted.
- Ability to enter data into a computer.
- Ability to reach above and below shoulders.
- Ability to bend at the waist, kneel and stoop.
- Ability to walk and climb steps, indoors and outdoors in daylight and evening hours.
|Job Category||Full Time, Part Time|