Premier Housing Management is currently seeking a Weekend Overnight Front Desk Assistant to work at our property in Edina, MN. The hours are every Saturday and Sunday from 8am-8pm (12 hours shift). The primary responsibility of the Front Desk Assistant is to greet visitors, answer phones, keep the building secure, and provide administrative support to the Property Manager and other site staff.
**Must be comfortable working in a Supportive Housing environment**
- Monitors the security cameras to identify any areas of concern.
- Conducts regular rounds of the building to ensure the building is safe and secure.
- Provides access to the building as appropriate for emergency personnel, service deliveries, etc.
- Completes logbook entries documenting activities that occurred in the building.
- Maintains the visitor sign-in logbook and updates the Property Manager of visitor issues.
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls, visitors and residents and takes phone messages.
- Receives and assists with resident complaints and reports to the Property Manager.
- Takes down maintenance work order requests.
- Attends to building janitorial needs as directed or in response to an emergency.
- Maintains confidentiality of all correspondence or documents.
- Follows all policies and procedures to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Complies with all fair housing laws.
- Demonstrates regular and consistent attendance as outlined by company policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system.
- Ability to respond to high-stress situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Detail-oriented; able to manage multiple projects and/or tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain an accurate filing and record-keeping system.
- Knowledge and ability to work with diverse, economic, racial and cultural populations.
- Knowledge of safety and security processes and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Two years of security experience or equivalent.
- Two years of experience working with a front-desk/property monitoring environment or equivalent.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel,) applications.
|Job Category||Part Time|