Premier Housing Management is currently seeking multiple weekend Front Desk Assistants to work at our property in Saint Paul, MN. The hours are every
Saturday and Sunday from 4pm-12am or 12am-8am. The primary responsibility of the Front Desk Assistant is to greet visitors, answer phones, keep the building secure, and provide administrative support to the Property Manager and other site staff.
**Must be comfortable working in a Supportive Housing environment**
This position is eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus after 90 days of work and another $500 after 1 year with us!
- Monitors the security cameras to identify any areas of concern.
- Conducts regular rounds of the building to ensure the building is safe and secure.
- Provides access to the building as appropriate for emergency personnel, service deliveries, etc.
- Completes logbook entries documenting activities that occurred in the building.
- Maintains the visitor sign-in logbook and updates the Property Manager of visitor issues.
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls, visitors and residents and takes phone messages.
- Receives and assists with resident complaints and reports to the Property Manager.
- Takes down maintenance work order requests.
- Attends to building janitorial needs as directed or in response to an emergency.
- Maintains confidentiality of all correspondence or documents.
- Follows all policies and procedures to maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Complies with all fair housing laws.
- Demonstrates regular and consistent attendance as outlined by company policies and procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system.
- Ability to respond to high-stress situations in a calm, professional manner.
- Detail-oriented; able to manage multiple projects and/or tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain an accurate filing and record-keeping system.
- Knowledge and ability to work with diverse, economic, racial and cultural populations.
- Knowledge of safety and security processes and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Two years of security experience or equivalent.
- Two years of experience working with a front-desk/property monitoring environment or equivalent.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
|Job Category||Part Time|