Premier Housing Management is hiring a full-time Caretaker position to join our team. This is a full-time, 40 hours per week position. The position will be located at an apartment complex in Faribault, MN.
The primary responsibility is to perform general upkeep of the site and provide a clean environment for the residents.
- Maintains a clean and safe environment for residents.
- Cleans vacant units thoroughly for new occupants in accordance with the cleaning checklist.
- Ensures that all common areas are clean and litter free, including vacuuming, dusting, windows, stairwells and bathrooms.
- Regularly inspects common areas for adequate lighting.
- Picks up trash around the property.
- Performs year round grounds maintenance including snow and ice removal if needed
- Performs minor building/unit maintenance repairs.
- Writes up work orders for maintenance from requests by residents.
- Resets circuit breakers, change switch/outlet plates, replace light bulbs.
- Shuts off water valves when necessary.
- At least 6 month’s work experience in a cleaning/janitorial position.
|Job Category||Full Time|