$1500 Sign On Bonus! $500 paid after 6 months of work, $1000 paid after 12 months of work.
* Must have previous affordable housing experience to be considered!
Due to unprecedented growth, Premier Housing Management is seeking an experienced, Assistant Regional Manager to join our team. Candidate must possess previous Supportive and Affordable Housing experience to be
considered. This position will provide leadership to the property management staff, ensuring that the properties are fiscally sound and the communities are well managed and maintained. They will proactively identify areas of improvement and implement processes and procedures to assist in the growth of the company.
- Meets profitability and occupancy requirements of property portfolio.
- Ensures accurate, thorough and timely reporting and promotes and maintains positive relations with all state agencies and contractors.
- Complies with all Fair Housing Laws.
- Monitors compliance with HUD rules and regulations.
- Provides direction regarding staffing/employee issues and consults with Human Resources.
- Works with affiliate board and site staff on creating plans for preserving the site’s long-term affordability.
- Provides advisement/direction on all resident issues.
- Hires, trains and mentors property managers in all aspects of operations.
- Assures a profitable financial bottom line for all properties. Actively maintains budgetary control and restraint.
- Reviews, analyzes, interprets and summarizes financial, occupancy and other property operating reports.
- Coordinates with property managers to write effective marketing plans aimed at achieving and maintaining a minimum occupancy rate.
- Oversees the implementation of initial marketing and lease-up efforts for new properties ensuring that all units are
leased in compliance with all regulatory agreements.
- Assesses physical condition of properties, makes recommendations for capital needs; keeps owner advised of
major maintenance issues/projects.
- Working knowledge of Federally assisted housing regulations.
- Strong leadership, management and supervisory skills; demonstrated ability to effectively manage a diverse employment base.
- Good client, resident and public presentation skills: excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to problem solving in the field of property management and affordable housing community development.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Willingness and able to travel extensively between sites.
- Proficient in YARDI AND EZ Labor.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent seven year’s of multi-site property management experience preferred, including
LIHTC, HUD, national compliance certification and supervisory experience required.
- Previous Section 8/42 experience required.
|Job Category||Full Time|