- Our fourth and final “Lunch and Learn” series was held August 21 with 10 guests attending.
- Approximately 70 well qualified prospects have attended the events, with the marketing team expecting additional deposits and leases as the sales process continues with these prospects.
- Advertising is running bi-weekly in The Villager, weekly in four local church bulletins and on Facebook.
- We have received two deposits to date.
- Projected move-in date for residents is March 1, 2020.
- Framing is at 80% completed.
- Roofing is at 65% completed.
- Plumbing is 40% completed. Installation of tubs in residential units has begun. Finishing water lines on 3rd and 4th floors (east) and core drilling 1st and 2nd floors (west).
- HVAC is 40% completed: Installation of sleeves for Magic Pak HVAC units in progress.
Electric: Continue electric rough-ins on 2nd – 4th floors.
Next 2 weeks:
- Continue framing and roofing on west end.
- Start pulling electrical main feeds.
- Insulation starts following electrical inspections.
- Pouring alley parking stalls on north side of building.