Let’s talk about benefits for a second.
We know, this isn’t maybe the most exciting or riveting topic, but we’ve been hard-at-work trying to make Premier one of the top destination culture stops on your career path, and benefits play a bit part of this!
We’re pretty proud of our benefits package. Apart from getting to work in a great atmosphere with some pretty amazing people, our employees get:
- PTO Accrual for all Full Time employees
- Life insurance ($50,000 paid for by us, $5,00 for your spouse, and $2,000 for each child)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (up to $20,000 paid for by us)
- Long Term and Short Term disability (up to 60% of your pay paid for by us)
We’ve also got several great buy-ups and health insurance plans to choose from. In fact, if you choose seven out of the nine Single plan/network options we offer, benefits are completely free to the employee!
Additional plans available for you to purchase include:
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Employee/Spouse/Children
- Voluntary AD&D Insurance for Employee/Spouse/Children
- Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (Employee contributes pre-tax!)
- Health Savings Account (must be enrolled in high deductible plan to contribute)
- 401k Plan for Retirement Savings (eligible for a 4% safe harbor company match!)