From left to Right: Mike Pagh, Adam Pagh, Richard Hutsell, Bo Nickoloff, Reverend Carl Walker, Dai Thao, Tony Johnson, Della Kolpin, Scott Clements, Shawn Huckleby, Stuart Bestul
We held our Groundbreaking Ceremony on Tuesday, October 23, 2018. We had beautiful fall weather and a great turnout to share in celebrating this milestone event. It was a pleasure to see those of you who attended.
- Site fencing, jersey barriers, construction fencing and gates are in place.
- 100% complete on Church and site demolition.
- 100% complete on temporary shoring.
- 60% site excavation and export.
- 20% of RamEx piers completed, starting on the east side.
Next Two Weeks
- Excavation and export to continue
- RamEx Pier installation will continue for the next two weeks.
- Anticipate footings to start between Nov. 26 and Dec. 3.
We wish you a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving.